Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank You!

The Date of Departure has arrived and I just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for the past two months. I have certainly felt the loving arms of the Lord through each person who has encouraged me, supported me and been excited for me as I have prepared to move to Cambodia. For all of you who are reading this who were able to make it to either the party in Birmingham or the service in Nashville, thank you for taking the time out of your lives to be a part of my journey!

I am so unbelievably excited that the time has come for me to finally get on that plane! Yes, it may cause a little bit of anxiety, but overall, I can't wait. Right now, I am completely running on the adrenaline that is created by the thought that in two days, I will be in a whole new place where I have never been before. I am longing for all of the new experiences and new people that I will encounter, and I long to share them on here. Stay tuned, the next broadcast will be coming to you from Cambodia!

1 comment:

kimbers said...

I can't wait to hear what your first impressions are and see pictures of what you see. I know you must be exhausted from the excitement/stress/anticipation of these first days in Cambodia. I so look forward to hearing what it's like for you! You are our eyes and ears!
This week in art, we're making landscape collages and getting re-acquainted with Mr. Happy Gluestick, who loves it when we take care of his brain. Next week, my student teacher will take complete charge of the art room teaching pinch pots with clay to second graders and with playdoh for first and kinders. (due to expense)
I hope everything settles down nicely for you and that you find your rhythm with these sweet new children that are so lucky to have you!

Kim