Friday, January 28, 2011

Classroom Facelifts

This past weekend, my classroom got another face-lift.

Being the principal of the school means that I have very little time to be the Kindergarten teacher, which always breaks my heart a little bit each day. Most days I like being the Principal, but my heart is truly in Kindergarten and its hard to not be able to focus 100% of my time and energy on my class.

But administratively speaking, things have slowed down a little bit, and I took some time to rearrange and clean some things in the room, and it FINALLY feels like a real live classroom.

I happy to report that the large white offices (click for a reminder of what they look like) have been removed from every classroom! This may be my crowning glory moment as the leader of the school. And the really great news is that they have not gone to waste... they will be used in the University library as study cubicles, which is a much more practical and useful place for them.

So now, without further adieu, I present to you the final edition of our classroom. I will also include some pics of other grades soon just to boast a little more about the fact that the offices are gone! Horray!

Enjoy!


View from the back of the room....group meeting area and tables
Other side of the room-cubbies, T. Lykheng's desk

My desk, back wall

1 comment:

TeeRoom said...

So nice, neat and open. Now why won't your brothers and sister keep their rooms like this!?!