Sunday, April 24, 2011

FYI- Contacting Me

For those of you who don't know, or haven't noticed yet, I am taking a little break from Facebook. I am going to try to post more on here, and will also be posting pictures on Picassa, via Google. You can click here to see my pictures.

I can also be reached most definitely by email: megan.teegarden@gmail.com. Or if you have any questions about Life International School, you can reach me at lifeinternationalschool@gmail.com.

Finally, should you care to use it, my phone number in Cambodia is: +1(855)097-938-5661.

And if you want to really go old school, my address is:
Group 10, Mondul 3, Sangkat 2
Khan Mittapheap
Preah Sihanouk, Kingdom of Cambodia

The goal of my Facebook hiatus is to actually be more intentional about staying in touch OUTSIDE of everyone's favorite social networking site, so please don't feel like I have disappeared.

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and support!

No comments: